Over 6 years ago, we (Kerry & Joe) began coming to Pearl Beach for either a quick weekend getaway for two or a longer family holiday.
We quickly came to realise that there was nothing else like Pearl Beach, a hidden sanctuary with both beach and bush, just 56 minutes from Hornsby but close to everything that the Central Coast has to offer.
After staying in a few different places, we fell in love with the high side of Crystal Avenue and started looking – and waiting – for the right property to come on to the market.
After what seemed like an eternity, we finally found our dream home – and in July 2014, Pearl Beach Holiday House was born.
Since purchasing the house, we have:
- painted the property inside and out
- redecorated inside including new lights, furniture and downstairs carpet
- added a new BBQ and outdoor setting
- created the downstairs Games Area for kids
- done a major clearing job of the garden (previously called ‘forest’)
We will keep making smaller improvements but bigger plans are:
- Winter 2017 – new enlarged front and back decks for better outdoor living
- in 2-3 years – complete architect-designed refurb including new exterior look, bathrooms and kitchen
We are working to make the house even more enjoyable for everyone, so if you have any ideas for improvement – big or small – we’d love to hear them.
Please check out this PDF for things to do while you’re staying in Pearl Beach. We also have a Manual for you to enjoy your stay.
Kerry & Joe. The Owners
Rob & Ali, The Agents